style.css missing

I recently purchased the Amwal theme and it’s missing the style.css stylesheet. Please provide me with the styelsheet asap!

Hello!

This error occurs when the file you are trying to upload into WordPress is not a valid theme file. Please go back to your downloads page and download the theme again, making sure to select “Installable WordPress file only.”

If you don’t see this option, then you may have purchased an item which is not compatible with WordPress. I would suggest contacting the author of the item you purchased to see if they offer a WordPress version and can help you exchange it.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. I figured this issue out.

Can you please tell me how can I change the email address for the submit button on contact forms?

Thanks,

Annam Shahzadi

I would first check the documentation that came with your theme - you can find this by extracting the “All files & documentation” download onto your computer and checking the documentation folder inside.

Assuming you’re using Contact Form 7, you should see a “Contact” section in the navigation on the left side of your WordPress admin dashboard. Under that, you can select “Contact Forms” and locate the form in question, then edit it and select the “Mail” tab.

But other than that, I don’t use that theme so I can’t give any better advice. I’d suggest contacting the author for further inquiries - you have six months of free support from them. You can contact them here: https://themeforest.net/item/amwal-consulting-business-finance-accounting-wordpress-theme/19208665/support

Cheers!

A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a "Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply mean, it has been uploaded incorrectly.

To fix it, check the below link: