Strum Upbeat Corporate rejection

Hello, folks.
Here is item, that have been rejected today:
https://soundcloud.com/substance_sound/happy-strum-upbeat-corporate

Reason: This submission does not meet AudioJungle’s commercial production (samples/recording/mixing/mastering) standard, unfortunately.

I would appreciate any feedback about what can be improved. Thanks.

3 Likes

Hi, good track!
but at 0:08 when everything stops there’s a crackle sound that doesn’t sound good to me.
Try to make the intro shorter without that break. Maybe this will help, I hope so.
Good luck!

5 Likes

Hi Purple, In my opinion the same idea is very good(it’s typical commercial piece) but …(samples are good) Try to do a new mix and mastering. Balance of volume between instruments is not good try to level out the levels and finaly do better compress. Sorry for my english I hope that you understad what I can to say:)

2 Likes

I think just a bit very similar to ours RedLionProduction , very I think it’s a bit dirty sound , bad mixing !)

1 Like

Good idea, but need some extra care about quality of mixing.

1 Like

Hey!)
So nice drums in intro!)
I agree with guys, that problem in mixing!
But it’s great track, try to change it!)))

1 Like

I would appreciate a lot, if someone tells me exact mixing mistakes that were made here.
Don’t get me wrong, but after several times of re-listening this track after rejection through monitors and headphones I don’t hear any critical mixing mistakes, unfortunately…

Yes ? I think we often need to take and listen and adapt to best mix ))) here’s an example :

I dunno if someone can correct me from your experience, however do you think rapid change in dynamics is a factor? Relative to the genre eg, not wanting the music taking over the video if narration occurs?

I wish there was a highly detailed; “This always happens on a micro composition/mixing/master level” reviewers checklist :confused:

1 Like

I find it’s sometimes best to stop listening to a track for a week or two and then come back to it. You may find out that issues you hadn’t noticed before leap out at you when you hear it again.

2 Likes

Nice track. yes, you need do more on mixing.

1 Like

1 Like