Store Locator with CSV import

Hi All,

Currently creating a site for a client and one of the features they would like on their site is a store locator.

They have their product in thousands of store so manually inputting them 1 by 1 isn’t an option at all.

Can anyone recommend a store locator plugin that will allow me import a csv file that will automatically pin point all the stores?

In the mean time until someone replies, I’m going to continue searching to find one.

Many Thanks
Bluesplat

Hmmm.

I have done something similar before. Drop me an email at thedilab[at]gmail[dot]com.

The Advanced Store Locator plugin by YouGapi doesn’t have the CSV import, but he offers it as a service. I just used his plugin last week (and his import service) for over 2500 stores and everything worked perfectly.

Hi Dilab, I’ll drop you an email later on as I’m looking at the HTML5 Boilerplate at the moment.

Hi Mordauk, I did read that he offers it as a service, but my only problem with that is the stores are going to be constantly growing as the product is launched into new stores worldwide every month. I will drop him a message to see if he plans to include this feature in the near future.

I have came across a plugin for wordpress that offers both a free and paid version. With the paid version offering csv import option. However I still need to look into this further to see if this is an actual option in the backend rather than a service the offer as part of the plugin.

I basically need this plugin completely managed from the backend so that my client can update the site him/herself.

Thanks for reply.

Hi bluesplat!

Did you find your programmer that will work on the plugin?
If not, then please reach me at my email through my profile page.

I would like to know the detailed specs of your work.
Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Best Regards,
Nicole

Sure.

bluesplat said

Hi Dilab, I’ll drop you an email later on as I’m looking at the HTML5 Boilerplate at the moment.

Hi Mordauk, I did read that he offers it as a service, but my only problem with that is the stores are going to be constantly growing as the product is launched into new stores worldwide every month. I will drop him a message to see if he plans to include this feature in the near future.

I have came across a plugin for wordpress that offers both a free and paid version. With the paid version offering csv import option. However I still need to look into this further to see if this is an actual option in the backend rather than a service the offer as part of the plugin.

I basically need this plugin completely managed from the backend so that my client can update the site him/herself.

Thanks for reply.

Hi there,

I already developed this solution (with Quote Form) - can be quickly customized as per your requirements.

Please PM me more details - if you are interested.

Best!

Stumbled upon this post while searching around the forum, I actually have just posted a PHP Store Finder with CSV Import feature that you can do-it-yourself (DIY). The import script uses Google Maps API, jQuery and PHP to run the import.