StockFootage time review

Just a heads up, today I finally got some clips reviewed and approved. It took just over 4 months. The current review time indicates it will take 124 days for new submissions. I would say that is a fairly accurate estimate. My approval percentage was about 50% of the clips I submitted, which is average for my clips. It is at least good to know the clips getting approved are still similar to what they were before the long delays.

2 Likes

wow! 50% of approval that is really good, especially after all the things that are going on here. Hope this is the things they where talking about when saying they are aware. At least you wait 4 moths but the clips are approved, that is one good sign. Hope we will have more signs like this :slight_smile:

1 Like

The period of acceptance of new footage, low price and author percent (initially) …
Regular rejects of AE templates - "Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time". :joy: And these templates have already earned many than thousands on the sites of competitors. Also continue to earn. Envato no need money??? Ok. Your problems…
All this discourages the desire to continue cooperation with Videoheave.:cry:

unaceptable… 5 MONTHS TO ACCEPT A CLIP…

ENVATO Time to change that problem or the old & real authors I think they will go to sell to other markets.

Seriously I am thinking in that possibility…

1 Like

I know right! This is so frustrating! :frowning:

Now review time is 160 days. Ok. But my footages are did not reviewed for SIX MONTH. SIX F*CKING MONTH. Guys, You are amazing professionals!

1 Like

I’m querious, if other agencies can review footage within 2-4 days why can’t Envato?
It not like Envato is a start up business in a grandma basement…

im so happy!
5 months and counting…

This is so unprofessional seriously. It’s been like that for months and nothing changes.

Hey, Envato Videohive again! Queued for Review - more than 6 months. Well done, keep it up! Your team makes every effort to ensure that the authors have stopped or minimized the cooperation with you.

That’s all I wanted to say. Good luck in the further destruction of the company.

Merhaba, ben 7 aydır herhangi bir inceleme alamayorum. etiket yenilemesinden bahsetmişsiniz. yapmamız geregen bir değişiklik mi var. kolay gelsin

Hocam o kadar uzun zaman geçmişki ne söylediğimi veya neden söylediğimi bile unutmuşum. 9 ay olmuş video atalı. arada dönüş yapıyorlar onda da geçmiyor zaten. saçma bir site. ben atmıyorum. Saygılarımla iyi günler

iPhone’umdan gönderildi

egemen <envato@discoursemail.commailto:envato@discoursemail.com> şunları yazdı (5 Eki 2017 10:47):

[https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/envato/user_avatar/forums.envato.com/egemen/45/28832_1.png] egemenhttps://forums.envato.com/u/egemen
October 5

Merhaba, ben 7 aydır herhangi bir inceleme alamayorum. etiket yenilemesinden bahsetmişsiniz. yapmamız geregen bir değişiklik mi var. kolay gelsin

+1 I’ll join me at the above!!! UP!

teşekkürler kolay gelsin

5 Ekim 2017 11:01 tarihinde ugurludag envato@discoursemail.com yazdı:

teşekkürler kolay gelsin

Guys at Envato… It’s unbelievable! I’m exclusive author, selling my best content on Envato. But 6 months waiting time, it’s a little bit too much… Do you Guys read the forum at all?

Yes, it is quite amazing. Even more amazing that they won’t hire more reviewers, especially now that the “magical rejection fix” didn’t really seem to work that well…

Not with reviewers approving clips with absolutely horribly blown out highlights (this is like rejection 101) and seemingly rejecting clips that have very high commercial value, but might contain four noisy pixels in the corner.

More (educated) reviewers is the answer.

2 Likes

Hi Flumen! Oh man, can’t agree more with you.
I’m wondering what should I do with all those files in the queue? Wait another half year or delete them and upload to different marketplaces?

8 month for review.
I sold all with footages on other places many times. All of them.
Should I wait your reviewer tell me that all my qued footages are not so good for Envato? I think think this is very big price to spend a year for rejection, don’t it?

1 Like