State of the Union: ThemeForest review queues.

Got approved after 34 days

Perfect timing for Envato competitors to bite a piece of their market pie according how many items are just hanging over there. It would be very smart for them to take advantage of this situation.
So all PSD, HTML and any other sort of templates can find a place where they are more welcome

Btw, congrats on month review queue for PSD :grimacing: It is so absurd situation OMG

Approved after 29 days

Took 55 days for the first review of a WP theme.

It’s just an averange, not an fixed interval. Cor my HTML took 21 days and it was 14 days on review page avg.

28 days and counting for a psd !

33 days for just a Muse Template Wow Envato :disappointed: still not review.

My partner is waiting for the first review 93 days, for WP theme. We finished and uploaded files on 25th April…

93 days???

… and counting.

O M G

Apocalypse is coming…

:0

Already started looking out for custom projects. Themeforest is no longer sustainable with this review time for small businesses.

5 Likes

24 days for just Email Template. still not review.

Incredible review times, absolutely without any reason. The only reason was a big increase of submissions, but site templates is changed from 8 days to 30 days in 4 weeks, and sure is not possible that submission has increased of 4 times in 1 month…

Still some secret problem that Envato not communicate us.

26 days for an HTML Template, and still no news! It’s incredible! In January the review time for HTML template was 8 days, now over one month.

Envato have some problems, and authors are not happy! Find a solution!

The review times may actually be blessing in disguise for people who can face adversity

1. Now that we have realized review times are going to more than a month, Time to look into making Quality than Quantity.

or

1. Make Avada kind of Multipurpose theme and hope for the best, anyway instead of releasing 12 themes in 1 yr put all effort and options into one theme and release. i really hate this though

One thing is sure whoever wants to try some quick bucks are sure to wither away.

Meanwhile AVADA makes 250 sales per day or a profit of approx $10,000 per day

Are you game :wink:

Please update the review time. It is unrealistic. Is 35 days for wp themes and authors are waiting up to 90 days.

Envato made me ill. Lost all energy and excitmnt along my passion. I forgot what i uploaded seeing my item which is still in queue seems like i am seeing very old work of me. Aaah this is killing my creativity i guess

2 Likes

its over 4 months and nothing improvement for this case :rage: . Did you feel our paint ?

Thank you for keeping us in the loop. It is quite a challenge you are still facing, but I think it’s a job well done so far. A dashboard, telling Authors where they are in the queue will be great, as it will also minimise the amount of emails posts you receive of people asking you the same question over and over again, giving you more time to focus on the real problem.

Although having the current issues and some Authors suffering because of it, me included, you still have the best platform by far and the best quality product for people to buy. Your standards are high and that is why the queues are so long, but quality is key in this industry!

Keep us posted and good luck with all the new implementations!

Regards, Gideon