StackOverFlow clone plugin for WordPress

Anybody interested in this plugin? I have been working on it for months now, however I do not know if CodeCanyon is the right place to sell this kind of plugin? It’s a pretty huge plugin compared to other plugins sold here. It’s almost comparable with bbPress or BuddyPress feature and size wise. I would like to know what you all think?

I would say it’s the perfect place to sell it, the Marketplace have a huge potential, and if the plug-in is a neat one, then it will definitely sell good, also the price would be a fair one, I saw items here with prices like 50$ or so.

A demo would be really nice to see, just to make an impression.

Did you finish the plugin. I’m pretty sure there’s a market for

onokazu said

Anybody interested in this plugin? I have been working on it for months now, however I do not know if CodeCanyon is the right place to sell this kind of plugin? It’s a pretty huge plugin compared to other plugins sold here. It’s almost comparable with bbPress or BuddyPress feature and size wise. I would like to know what you all think?

The plugin is still under active development and I would say it is about 95% complete.
I have some more things to do on the backend to finish it up, hopefully within this month.

Here is a list of features of the plugin:

• Posting Questions/Answers from frontend
  • Tagging Questions
  • Comments to Questions/Answers
  • Voting Questions/Answers/Comments
  • Closing and locking Questions/Answers
  • Flagging Questions/Answers/Comments with automatic spam moderation
  • Favorite Questions
  • Creating FAQ (manually)
  • Accepting multiple Answers
  • User reputation system
  • Role and/or Reputation based permission system with over 30 permissions to configure
  • PHP Markdown editor for posting Questions/Answers with live preview
  • Filtering user HTML using HTMLPurifier for additional security
  • Code syntax highlighting using Google Prettify

Hi,

can I betatest your plugin?

regards,

Paul

BNLBVNL said

Did you finish the plugin. I’m pretty sure there’s a market for

onokazu said

Hi,

I want to purchase and betatest your plugin

Regards,

Paul

onokazu said

The plugin is still under active development and I would say it is about 95% complete.
I have some more things to do on the backend to finish it up, hopefully within this month.

• Tagging Questions
  • Favorite Questions
  • User reputation system
  • Role and/or Reputation based permission system with over 30 permissions to configure

Thanks for your interest in the plugin. I will let you know once the plugin is ready for beta testing.

BNLBVNL said

Hi,

I want to purchase and betatest your plugin

BNLBVNL said

Just to inform you…http://wp-answers.com/

Yes, this plugin is actually a very nice one. I really like their nice looking themes included in the plugin.

However what I am creating is a lot more like stackoverflow.com where for example users can comment/vote/flag both questions and answers. Also users are assigned privileges based on the reputation points they have earned.

You may also want to take a look at this theme over at themeforest.com:
http://themeforest.net/item/sofa-qanda-knowledge-base-wp-theme/180802

Hello Onokazu. How soon will your plugin be out? I need it like yesterday!

onokazu said

• Tagging Questions
  • Favorite Questions
  • User reputation system

Just to let you know that my plugin is now available. You can check my profile.

Very nice, I can most certainty appreciate the effort and work that has gone into this. Good luck with sales dude!

Thanks, dude! :smiley:

If you’ve been working so much for this plugin, I think you should release a basic version as GPL on WP.org, and sell the pro version on your own with a lot more, like $150-$250, than again I wouldn’t know the best option.

Cheers!