St. Patricksday poster example

I created a A2 format St. patricksday poster.
All from scratch, only the flare and the BG texture is not mine but wtf.
It took me a lot of modeling and render hours ( think totaly 8 hrs )
Im not upload it on GR but only show whats possible to designers when you create your own
elements with multiple software and not downloading stock from Freepik or something.
It’s not THAT perfect but who cares.

Very cool.

I fear that this is out of reach of a significant % of authors selling that type of item, esp given the realistic return and buyers (and other authors!) ability to comprehend the time and skill investment required.

1 Like

Thank you and great that you like it.
I decided to upload it as my first item, you never know if it will be approved.
All elements are included.

I always wonder where to download images for such flyers for various types of events. As in your case, you need a character and a pot of gold. If you can actually model it, great respect for your originality.

2 Likes

Thanx for the compliment, i try to create my own elements as much as possible.
But as Charlie says it´s just given to a very few authors.
Look at Rembassio, he also creates all of his elements with 3D.
A great designer.

2 Likes

Author Rembassio and many other authors create good work. I’ve never had the opportunity to create a flyer for Christmas or any other event. I have always wondered where to get materials so that the flyer contains as many of them as possible and has as few placeholders as possible. But I don’t think I have that kind of artistic ability. I like doing technical things more than artistic ones, and in this type of projects you need a lot of artistic sense.

1 Like