Squares? Grids? What do you call this technique?

Does anyone know what this technique is called? Where there are multiple images/videos separated into different boxes? I’m looking for something similar to this. But not finding much.


Try with these keywords,
photo, gallery, slideshow

Check out the links which I sent you.

Good luck.