Spider Theme No Installable Wordpress File

How do I install it without?

Hi @PhilWi,

Are you sure that you purchased a WordPress theme? There are multiple items with the name “Spider,” and only one of them is for WordPress. If you post a link to the page for the item I can double check it for you.

Thanks!

1 Like

EDIT: @baileyherbert answer is way better!

2 Likes

Thanks for the link.

It looks like the item in question is not a WordPress theme, but rather a standard site template (HTML). You won’t be able to install this on WordPress without having a developer convert it to a theme.

If you’re interested in that, you can find plenty of vetted developers at Envato Studio who offer HTML to WordPress conversion. Otherwise, you may try looking for an alternative item under the WordPress category on ThemeForest.

If you haven’t downloaded the Spider site template yet, you’re eligible for a refund. If you did download it, then a refund is at the discretion of the author. You can open a refund request here: https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new

Thanks!

2 Likes

Figures…Now I am out my money with a theme I cannot use. Put in a refund request for the hell of it. Is this a Wordpress theme?

Yes, that is a WordPress theme. You can check by clicking on the item and checking the “breadcrumbs” above the title:

1 Like