Spam

Hey envato, please show some respect and stop spamming my profile with that elements banner.

8 Likes

Do you really think it will stop? They just do not care.

3 Likes

I still wan’t to express my anger and frustration.

3 Likes

Absolutely. Agree with you 100%.

The amount of times we have mentioned and complained about this for the past 18 months and we still do not have any explanation is beyond a joke now. No-one from Envato has chimed in regarding this matter which leaves me with two conclusions:

a: They have seen the postings in the forum but they choose to ignore our concerns;
b: They really do not care which totally goes against their end-of-year summary and contradicts any notion of success and community.

Also notice that the monthly free file nominations are still desired yet if authors think that this will generate traffic to their portfolio think again as the Elements banner has been programmed to pick up new unrecongized IP addresses thus diverting traffic.

Remember when Envato used to have competitions and a 0% authors and buyer fee as celebration of their birthday - these heady days are long gone.

4 Likes

So, what is the purpose then to repeat it again and again, if you know, you will not get any answer from them?

2 Likes

Read the original post - that’s why I responded.

“So, what is the purpose then to repeat it again and again, if you know, you will not get any answer from them?”

It seems that a lot of authors are not happy with the way things are and shocked, angry and frustrated with what is going on so I hope @Kirk-Monteux will now understand. This post was not intended for you.

1 Like

We have to talk about it over and over again until those get some sense into their brains.

It seems penetration is the only option we have left.

1 Like

Sure, try it. But I have my doubts, that you’ll have success. As @gballx wrote, after 18 months of no reaction…

1 Like