Sound Effects Inside AE Projects

Hi,
I want to create an AE template, and I want to use several sound effects for this project.
Question: Can I leave the preview tracks of these sounds effects inside the project or should I remove it?
If the answer is that it must be removed, how can the customers know the time and how to cut the sounds as I did, especially if it edited by complex way?

You need to remove them.
You can put the music track to the “music” precomposition. And then you can make all manipulaiton with this precomposition. All the buyer has to do is put your musick track into the “music” precomposition.
But remember that the preview of the music track that you downloaded can be a merging track of several track options. When a customer buys this track, they will receive separate song variations. They will not be united together as a preview

1 Like

Excellent explanation!
Thank you so much @romlam

“When a customer buys this track, they will receive separate song variations. They will not be united together as a preview”
Is there a solution for that?

You can write to the author of the track and ask him to send all versions to you. I did it sometimes.

1 Like

Yep, there is. Create your own sound effects and include them in project.
I did that recently. And IMHO it’s better option. Especially if you need specific and procedural soundfx. Of course, for complex sound design it may be reasonable to hire professional.

1 Like

Thanks again @romlam , you helped me a lot :slight_smile:

This is a good solution too, thank you @secondfalseiteration

If it’s a music track you can do what I say. If it’s SFX you can do what secondfalseiteration say. I sometimes recorded sounds on the microphone for my projects

1 Like