SOS! WP Sofr rejected, stuck here

Hi!
We got a lot of soft rejection and almost always with one words, for many months the theme under consideration. At the opening of the ticket and could not find anything.
It seems that reviewers do not even be considered themes, just copy and paste, it’s annoying.
I think we are at the point where we can give a more precise answer.
I hope for your help in this issue.

Overall, this is a good concept but there are a couple issues here:

We already have a number of submissions with the same overall design and concept and we have to draw the line somewhere.

I think we’re reached a point of saturation. At this point, we’re only looking for unique variations of this design: for another one to be approved it would have to have a couple of unique touches and features that differentiate it from what’s already available and definitely be of higher quality.

Minimal templates can be clean and simple when you manage to handle the white space and details to provide a simple but yet unique template. But if you can’t, it will look like an incomplete template – blank template.

In this case, the submitted template is more like a ‘framework’ than a full fledged design. If you’re going with minimalism, you need to make sure all the little details check out.

I think dropdown menus can be better than the current. Spacing around the items looks not even.

Thanks for your feedback. Of course it can be better and we will work on it. Perhaps there are other comments?

You need to add some new stuff to your homepage, or make different variations.

Thanks you. But we already have different variations … This is confusing