Song Rejection because of Album Cover?

One of my best pieces of musical work was recently rejected by Envato. This is the message I received:

“Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.
This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.”

This is bewildering because the song is excellent professional quality, mixed & mastered and has accumulated many views online.The song was released as a part of an EP I created several years back under my artist channel on Soundcloud and Spotify. The album cover contained my artist name and album title. Is the album cover / logo a possible reason to be rejected? Any other ideas how I can avoid this in the future?

Thanks!

You can always post the track and album cover here and we can provide some feedback.

No, that’s unlikely.

Audiojungle always seeks a type of commercial music for videomakers and this causes that many proposals of artists that can be of the highest quality are rejected as pieces of music for the Audiojungle catalog.

I would recommend that you invest an hour and a little more in watching this video that is a few years old but contains the main ideas on which reviewers rely to accept or reject a music.
1 Like

As always I said, is not about “good or not good”, this is about “fits or doesn’t fit” :slight_smile:!

good luck!

1 Like

Hey WesleyLaurence,

Your story is close to me. Sometimes I upload songs and 99% I got reject (1 approve song, 5 rejected). Its frustrating, but think AJ is very strict about songs.

I am sure your song is amasing and well mixed, but in some case they approve only small percentage of songs and maybe only by elite authors. I don’t know.

Anyway don’t be disappointed, put it in social networks, YouTube … and sure it will find lovers and benefit you. Work is always rewarded.

Good Luck!

Got it, I see now. Thanks everyone for your help!