Let’s assume the following:
- A buyer purchases a WordPress theme, a supported theme
- INCLUDED in this price, he pays $15.84 for six months of support (just an example, the sum is not relevant)
- Three days later (!) the author decides to suddenly remove the theme from the market.
- The buyers has the files, he downloaded them, he still can use the item, but:
- of course he cannot receive any longer any support, even he paid for it.
Now, on the other hand, Envato doesn’t refund money for items deleted by authors, as specified in market terms
So, in the end, the buyer paid for a six months support he will never receive.
Is this moral and correct?