Some questions about Fraxos template

A couple of months ago I finally decided to use the Fraxos template from @VictorThemes and although, in general I am happy (although the portfolios, as in other templates of this group, do not fully comply with what was promised), I have some doubts about it. more than I look and look, I can’t solve.

For one thing, I can’t find the Editor section anywhere. The closest thing I have found is in the template options section, a section to add additional CSS, but I need to edit the CSS in the classic style (if possible, without going to my hosting) but I don’t see it anywhere .

On the other hand, I also don’t see any way to add videos to the portfolio tabs, at least natively. That is, with the portfolio templates that they propose you cannot add videos instead of images (or at least I can’t) unless I make a page from scratch, which I would like to avoid because you would notice the difference between some pages and others.

If anyone can help me with this, I would be very grateful.

Thank you very much and good day.

Hello @VictorThemes I need to know please how can I find the CSS editor page on Fraxos template and where I can change the default portfolio on the default categories pages. Thank you so much.

Hi @Ser_Capini,

Would you please use our support center link to get personal support?
https://victorthemes.com/my-account/support/

Sometimes we need sensitive information about your website. So, a public forum is not the right place to ask for support.

Thank You.