Some quesitons about finding psd designers

Hello, I want to make wordpress themes for themeforest but I need psd templates.How can I find psd? Which way is better between buying a psd from envato market and making partnership with a designer or what do you suggest? If it is better, what way should I follow to select PSD on envato market?

You can only convert a PSD from envato if you have explicit permission from the author

Best is just find one you like then reach out the author

some psds have been purchased by more than one person.so how can I know a psd has made wordpress theme for themeforest by someone or not?

Search the name or ask the author

how can I know which psd is in unlimited packet or not?

You wouldn’t be able to use psd from elements - you would need to buy the full version and probably an extended license

I dont know what is the meaning “charged”.For example If I buy the item on link with regular license, can I convert it to wordpress theme and sell?

regular license:
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.

1. you can’t convert anything to WordPress to sell here unless the original author gives you permission

2. a regular license means you can buy it and convert it to be used in one website so not to resell especially here

3. there is no multi-use license -each license either regular or extended is for use on one website