[SOLVED] Best Music for Apple iPhone™ Review Videos

Why this music is ideal: When I created this track I made it with technology in mind.
I’m sure that this track is ideal for Apple iPhone video clips.

It’s a little bit melancholy but at the same time it’s happy in a sweet and cozy way.
It’s nordic “hygge”, it’s understated but yet still it’s catchy and full of warmth and optimism.
It’s downtempo and could play forever without anyone getting tired of it. It’s oozing “indoor time”, falling leaves and creative positive vibes. It’s subtle It’s Autumn & Fall… maybe with the one you love? :princess:

Hey,

Why this music is ideal: I think that the music for Apple Iphone 8 presentation need to be very minimalistic, clean, melodic and maybe some experimental. Also, the background music for this type of videos need to be suitable for narrations on the top. I was choosing a very long time which of my track need to be nominated, because I’ve quite a bit tracks of this style.
So, I’m nominating my own track which I think suit for presentation / technology style videos.

Thanks!

1 Like

Good video to presentation IPhone.

Why this music is ideal: So, if you looking for a track that has technology sound and uplifting melody, Technological Background is the right track for you.

Low tempo stomping indie, why not? =)))

Why this music is ideal: because this quiet technological music in corporate style, perfectly will be suitable for the review of any IT production, there is a futurism in the form of a synthesizer batch, what is ideal for technologies.

There is no deliberateness in this theme. There are no obtrusive melodies and instruments. There is only the world of robotics.

Music for innovate technology.Why not?)

1 Like

Why this music is ideal: Clean, minimalistic, inspiring, deep atmosphere, background track with piano and atmosphere synths! This track does not accentuate itself, but at the same time creates a pleasant atmosphere for the video and does not interfere with the voice of the announcer. Perfect for background video, slow motion, advertising,idea, presentation, phones, technology.

Why this music is ideal: Boring technological melodies have bored everyone. Apple products are always new, always positive, always bright and high-quality. On this I decided that Apple should not use boring melodies. My item gives a positive atmosphere.

1 Like

Why this music is ideal: I believe that this composition is perfect for presentation of iPhone and other equipment. The track is made in atmospheric style and there is an ambient version, which makes the track flexible in use.

Why this music is ideal: This one could be a perfect bed (which detracts no much attention from main product) for its clean, minimalist, scientific and quite “neutral” sound. It combines soft ambient atmosphere with a feel of progress and moving forward. :slightly_smiling_face:

Why this music is ideal: Calm and relaxed arrangement can emphasize the importance and seriousness of the moment. Also, the track will sound great with the voice of the announcer.

8 Likes

Why this music is ideal: I do believe how is structured this track: flowing and warm, bright and building, light and exciting. Pulsing electronic elements, warm piano and electric guitar create a proud and confident mood. It’s ready to use and if you need it’s easy to cut and edit.

6 Likes

Why this music is ideal: this is a soft and energetic track for presentations and advertising. The instruments build as the song progresses, finishing with an inspirational ending.

Why this music is ideal: This track has a cool vibe and a laid back feel, which would create a great backdrop for a product presentation. It has beauty and elegance so new technology would sit well with this music.

Why this music is ideal: This track was create for best beautiful and cool digital presentations. So it will be perfect and ideal for Iphone and accessories presentation, reviews, surveys, etc. High-tech, futuristic and glitch technology background music with clean sound, calm and pleasant atmosphere and positive mood. Very cool and universality track for your best media project!

10 Likes