[SOLVED] Best Music for Apple iPhone™ Review Videos

Why this music is ideal: It is an upbeat track with a playful, cheerful mood. Perfect for projects like Apple iPhone that could use an optimistic, inspirational, friendly music.

Why this music is ideal: the main reason Apple products is instantly recognizable is because they constantly challenge the status quo.
Therefore I believe that for such product the standard “tech” music isn’t enough: it must be driving, powerful, vibrant. This tune has plenty of synth but also powerful drums and bass, to really convey the enthusiasm and excitement that comes with every new product from Apple.

Why this music is ideal:
Easy, relaxed, comfortable track for organic and easy to use product.

Why this music is ideal: I think its gentle technology track and give smooth and modern atmosphere to video blogs for iPhone presentations!

Why this music is ideal: Inspiring, easy listening, clean, minimalistic, inspiring, background track with piano, bell and atmosphere synths! So, if you looking for a track that has simple and minimal melody, this is the right track for you.

This tune may work well for an iPhone review because it sounds relaxed, atmospheric and doesn’t grab much attention. The last thing is very important we believe. There should be something nice and high-quality on a background, however, the main thing is what video want to say and show. Music should perfectly support that (usually) intelligent and calm narrative style of tech reviews. And that’s where this track is going to work best.

Why this music is ideal: Design is always important for Apple! Their products always look great and pleasant to the touch. But their filling is not less attractive! As well as this song. It has an excellent sound design and a motivating harmony.

Why this music is ideal: Light background track that gives proper tech mood and doesn’t take too much attention to itself. It has been already used for such types of videos and it worked perfectly!

Why this music is ideal: An inspirational and technological uplifting background track for Innovative tech projects.

We’ve reached our giveaway deadline!

Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to share and recommend items! An amazing response and some equally amazing music all in one thread, thank you to everyone who contributed!

In the meantime, the winners of the Envato stickers are…

@MARiAN

@SolarStudio

@penguinmusic

Well done! We’ll be in touch this week to arrange getting the stickers to you.

While the giveaway is now over, we will keep this thread open or any future recommendations and suggestions. Keep your eye out for more opportunities like this in the forums and on the Author Dashboard!

3 Likes

Why this music is ideal: because it sounds very intelligent smart and could be perfect to promote the best technological diveces

Why this music is ideal: This music, along with the video will carry a certain mystery in itself. I think this music is ideal for IPhone review.

Why this music is ideal: Apple is one of the top leaders in technology in this century for their innovations. Their products simply motivate people to innovate and to achieve a better result in a shorter period of time. These give positive energies to the world of technology. This uplifting electronic trance music would be a well represent to their products. With a positive mood and easy to listen to, I believe this music will help people to get motivated and keeps innovating, even when it’s already late night.

Thanks to everyone who suggested a track in this thread.

Here is a list of 60 of the best suggestions and what style of review they’ll work for.

9 Likes

hi DomHennequin! I noticed that ‘Neutrino’ by musicdream mentioned twice in this blog.

Why this music is ideal: it is pleasant and amtmospheric, what else is needed :slight_smile:

Thank you for letting me know! A lot of tracks and a lot of similar titles made it tricky to keep track of.
That second listing of Neutrino is out and @BearStockMusic’s track is in.

Thanks again @Audio_Wave!

1 Like

Thank You, Envato Community Team! :slight_smile:
I’m glad that my item hit the top!

FYI (you’ve probably already seen), I put together a video highlighting 10 items from the list of 60. Check it out and share, share, SHARE! :slight_smile:

Why this music is ideal:
Calm positive composition with a hidden energy and potential. The best choice for any kind of reviews or presentations, hi tech, business or advertising videos. Good luck!