[SOLVED] Best Music for Apple iPhone™ Review Videos

Why this music is ideal: I think this track can represent futuristic innovations well. It full of very fast moving life style. It’s about how we are living and how are doing our usual stuff by using very modern technologies like apple devices at all and iphone 6,7,8 etc in this case.

Why this music is ideal: This track has a modern vibe and style to it that will translate well to the tech industry. It also won’t take center stage in a video and will really accent the voice-over. Truly a great track! Good Luck to all!

1 Like

Why this music is ideal: It is simple, elegant, positive and light creating perfect background for this kind of tech related presentation without taking too much space nor demanding attention. The instrumentation is well balanced and the outcome is fresh and modern without sounding too extreme.

This track ideal as a background for technology !

Style.

Why this music is ideal: I was inspired by music from official Apple videos when wrote this track. This track is technological, stylish, elegant, minimalistic, innovative, fresh and at the same time it has classical elements - strings pizzicato and piano.

Why this music is ideal: I think it is great presentational music. Also its has uplifting and inspiring mood and it’s great background for iPhone presentation. It’s give feel of new success way. I think this motivation music great idea for iPhone and any tech presentation.

Why this music is ideal: because the track is different from the others as Apple products.

Why this music is ideal: Because this epic hybrid composition is ideal for a presentation or a logo or a background advertisement, new iPhone 8.

Why this music is ideal: Tech is simple background music. Calm and futuristic atmosphere will be prefect for any presentation and specially it is great for IPhone8 :slight_smile: Soft electronic sounds great for narration, light and easy listening piano melodies can add some cool dynamics to presentation video. 65 sales is good quality score of this item.

Why this music is ideal: I love the idea of this track also i make airy mixing so i think it will be prefect!

Why this music is ideal: I love the cool hi tech beat of this track also modern arpeggiators so i think it will be perfect!

Why this music is ideal: It is an uplifting, inspirational track that is filled with energy and optimism! Giving a fresh, positive feeling to your media project.

Why this music is ideal: I think this music is ideal for IPhone review because it has soft and clear technology sound. This ambient track with corporate and innovation vibe perfectly fit to narrator voice so it’s great as a background in a technology project like IPhone presentation.

Why this music is ideal: Our team produced this music item for innovation technology presentation and video about technology of future. We are think this music its the best mood for iPhone 8 Review Videos!

Why this music is ideal: This track is perfect for a white background and not a rush animation. Also for the background under the voice. Minimalist style and pleasant harmony will well emphasize the story about the iPhone.

Why this music is ideal: This soundtrack is a sci-fi waves and a modern gait in the digital industry. The future is now. And now it’s iPhone. Touch the plane of the mirror as Alice from the Wonderland. There beyond the edge of an interesting world full of colors and wonders.

or

Why this music is ideal: Because this electronic music has all those frequencies necessary for marketing and modern technological progress, first track is more positive, second is more high-tech!

Good luck everyone! :wink:

Why this music is ideal: Listening to the track, you immediately feel its quality and holistic sophistication of the structure. The track dynamically combines atmospheric, technological and softness of warm sound. Therefore, it will well emphasize the background for your project.