Software for promo video

I want to make promotional videos for their tracks. Please tell me a simple program to create movies.

Thanks

For whose tracks?

After Effects, Final Cut, Avid, Smoke, Flame, Premiere, Maya, Cinema 4D, 3D Studio Max, Nuke, Fusion.

Any of those any good? (None of them are especially simple) :slight_smile:

If you are on Windows then Windows Moview Maker is very much simple one. I did with it my first video (from clips shot with phone) 3 years ago. :slight_smile:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/get-movie-maker-download

Bet Regards,
Andrey

felt_tips said

For whose tracks?

After Effects, Final Cut, Avid, Smoke, Flame, Premiere, Maya, Cinema 4D, 3D Studio Max, Nuke, Fusion.

Any of those any good? (None of them are especially simple) :slight_smile:

installed After Effects, Avid, Cinema 4D. a positive result is not achieved. but thanks for the other programs look.

AndrVlad, thanks

After Effects is too much complicated for simple tasks and for beginners. If you like adobe then Adobe Premier is right choice to start. It capable to do simple tasks with easy as well as have potential to go deep especially since it’s well integrated with After Effects.

Best Regards,
Andrey

ramzess5 said

installed After Effects, Avid, Cinema 4D. a positive result is not achieved.

That sounds a bit like saying I want a wardrobe. I bought some wood, a saw and a hammer, but a positive result is not achieved.

Software is a tool and you have to learn how to use it. This may take years.

The easier software that Andre mentions is editing software. That means you need some footage to edit. So you either need to shoot it, or you need to create it digitally. Either which way, if you’re a beginner, you’ve got a lot to learn.

For promo videos, one of the most important things you’ll need is an idea. Once you have this, you’ll find the rest starts to fall into place.

Ramzess, I think the best way would be buying some stuff here on VideoHive (right guys? :wink: ) and customize it with After Effects… Making something from scratch will take you a looooooot of time.

JakubVejmola said

Ramzess, I think the best way would be buying some stuff here on VideoHive (right guys? :wink: ) and customize it with After Effects… Making something from scratch will take you a looooooot of time.

it will be a fallback ))

I recommend Final Cut Pro, avid, adobe premiere pro :slight_smile:

I recommend Final Cut Pro, avid, adobe premiere pro :slight_smile:

Oh and after effects! :slight_smile:

Oh and after effects! :slight_smile: