Please review this one.
Where is your soft rejection issue ?
Unfortunately, the changes are not enough and the previous review still stands. Please check your item carefully to make sure all reported issues were adequately addressed before resubmitting to avoid further delays in the review process.
- The choice of typeface should support the purpose of the design and by extension, the needs of the intended audience. Ref: https://designschool.canva.com/font-design/
- It’s recommended that you pair complementary fonts that add to the design aesthetic you’re going for. In general, a design should utilize less than three (ideally two) font variations that each compliment another — not compete for attention. Ref: https://designschool.canva.com/blog/the-ultimate-guide-to-font-pairing/
- Please check/test your pages carefully across mobile devices and resolve any responsive issues. example: https://envato.d.pr/bsz97J/N855Z9WOLr and more.
- There are spacing and alignment issues in this item. Please make sure that all elements are aligned properly and spacing is consistent from section to section. Here are some articles with more information regarding negative space and proper spacing: https://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/using-white-space-or-negative-space-in-your-designs--webdesign-3401, https://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/adding-space-to-your-designs--webdesign-14836
- The typographic hierarchy of this item requires additional work. For more information, please read: http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/understanding-typographic-hierarchy--webdesign-11636