Soft Rejection For Title Name

Hi,

One of my items was soft rejected on September (then it is approved, thank you) because of the word “Loop” in the item name. Then i had to remove it. But today when i search the items i saw that there are too many items with the names including “loop” word in item name. I thought maybe it is forbidden not in the beginnging but later and those items are old. then i saw that an item was approved after my item was soft-rejected. I dont want to give a certain item name for author’s rights but if you search you can see items approved after September, 2015.

Here is the mail i got from envato:

Unfortunately your submission White Triangles Background Loops isn’t quite ready for VideoHive. Here’s some feedback from our Review team on why it couldn’t be accepted.

1. Shot descriptors and resolution descriptors such as “close up”, “dolly”, “macro”, “2K”, “HD”. “Loop”, “Time Lapse”, etc. are not allowable in the title. Please correct the title.

(I deleted here, it is about my item)

Please note, you must make the required fixes or improvements before resubmitting for re-review. By not doing so, repeated resubmissions without changes may be considered abuse of the review system and your submitting rights may be disabled.

Thanks for your submission!

Regards,

Envato Market Team

That can’t be right. Is that some new implementation?

I thought so at first, then i searched with a few keywords, like “timelapse”, “loop” etc and i came across with items have names with these words that approved later.

I will be very happy if an envato team member clear this subject.