Soft Rejected WordPress Theme. Need Help

Hello,

First Soft Reject review :

Unfortunately ‘WordPress’ has higher standards in terms of aesthetics. An approved design in other categories does not guarantee an approval under ThemeForest’s WordPress category. Your design needs significant improvements in terms of aesthetics and attention to details.
Overall typography/spacing/styling looks quite bland/flat in some areas and needs improvements throughout.
examples: Screenshot on 2021-02-02 at 14-31-08.png • Droplr (blurry logos)
Screenshot on 2021-02-02 at 14-31-41.png • Droplr
Screenshot on 2021-02-02 at 14-32-04.png • Droplr
Screenshot on 2021-02-02 at 14-32-28.png • Droplr
Screenshot on 2021-02-02 at 14-33-55.png • Droplr and more throughout.

As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

Current Soft Reject Review:

Unfortunately, the changes are not enough and the previous review still stands. Many previously reported issues are still present in your latest submission despite clearing cache and no significant improvements in overall aesthetics and attention to details have been made.
examples:

Screenshot on 2021-02-10 at 12-50-38.png • Droplr and more.
Please check your item carefully to make sure all reported issues were adequately addressed before resubmitting to avoid further delays in the review process.

Live Link : Tanda – IT Solutions – Just another WordPress site

Thanks and Regards
Ridhwan

Hi @WordpressRiver,

You didn’t mentioned the reviewer focused issues (text). Only from screenshot to say about fix is some difficult.

from your first screenshot ( Screenshot on 2021-02-10 at 12-48-53.png ):
Seems to me reviewer mentioned about the unfinished content. It is a wordpress theme, so you can’t use the same text content for all services (what we do).

from your 2nd screenshot ( Screenshot on 2021-02-10 at 12-49-24.png ):
Seems to me reviewer mentioned about the typography and visual hierarchy. post meta and sidebar all bold text looking odd. Categories without post count!, select display post count.

from your 3rd screenshot ( Screenshot on 2021-02-10 at 12-49-50.png ):
Seems to me reviewer mentioned about the typography and visual hierarchy. sidebar all bold text looking odd.

from your 4th screenshot ( Screenshot on 2021-02-10 at 12-50-22.png ):
Seems to me reviewer mentioned about the spacing and line height issues. font-size: 15px;
and line-height: 30px; really very odd.

from your 5th screenshot ( Screenshot on 2021-02-10 at 12-50-38.png ):
Seems to me reviewer mentioned about the visual hierarchy. Comments meta and text same font size looking odd. Also spacing need improve.

Thanks

1 Like

@mgscoder Thanks for your help. I have edited the post and added first soft-reject review