Soft Rejected WordPress Please Help

Hello,

Don’t include libraries that are already pre-packaged with WordPress. Reference: wp_enqueue_script() | Function | WordPress Developer Resources Example(s): Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 12.18.43.png • Droplr and more.

So I have removed jquery-1.12.4.min.js

This is my Current Js Folder Screenshot :

The reviewer mentioned Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 12.18.43.png • Droplr and more. but I can’t find any other JS files that are already included in WordPress Default folder, Can you please tell me is something I am missing out or I can re-submit with this one change ? Please Help @mgscoder

Thanks and Regards
Ridhwan

More means referring to another issues but after updating the theme, make sure you add the theme version to the folder, such as theme1.0.0v etc.

There’s a problem with the system - I believe cache issue, If you ZIP the file as the same name, reviewer won’t be able to see the changes. Also mention that, the new name of the file/folder is “X.x.x” so they can check it properly.

1 Like

jquery-1.12.4.min.js is an example name for meaning the default WordPress pre-packaged libraries. You have to make sure you didn’t register any default WordPress pre-packaged libraries. double check and write a details comments when you will submit/update again.

1 Like