Good day, envato community!
I have problem with understanding what reviewer meant. Help please!
Last 2 issues i got:
- Responsive problems
- Spacing and aligment
Since first upload I rebuilded template a lot, removed some problem sections and changed blocks like comments block. And, maybe created lots of mistakes. Themeforest is not my main direction, so for this template i spent half a year. Maybe more. I really tired of this so I think my vision is not objective.
Here it is https://demo.i-am.studio/vivaldo-html/
UPD (12/01/2018): I’ve just found out that I set up IE and Edge as supported in description. I still work on template and have not uploaded item. But I think this is the one of the reasons why i have issue «Responsive problems». I mean did not plan to do this template according to support these browsers, may be automatically added when uploaded item first time.
UPD (16/01/2018) It returned with this message:
- COPYRIGHT VIOLATION: Please note that we do not review items for copyright or intellectual property issues, and this is your responsibility as you have confirmed during the upload process. However, we have some concerns that assets used in your item may not have been properly licensed. No famous people or screenshots from Movies, TV Series, Video games, CD covers or anything similar that might be infringing on any copyrights are acceptable. Please remove them from the preview image. Please review your item, identify any assets in it that are not licensed, and replace them with properly licensed assets. Please note that Envato takes copyright complaints and issues very seriously. Please be aware of your obligations under our membership terms to ensure that your items do not infringe anyone else’s intellectual property.
- TRADEMARK VIOLATION: Your submission contains apparently trademarked names or assets (logos, etc) not adhering to our content policy.
- VISUAL HIERARCHY: The visual hierarchy of this item requires additional work. Focus on better defining which areas of this item should demand more attention and creating a logical structure to the design. For more information, please read: http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/an-introduction-to-hierarchy-webdesign-14947
- SPACING AND ALIGNMENT: There are spacing and alignment issues in this item. Please make sure that all elements are aligned properly and spacing is consistent from section to section. Here are some articles with more information regarding negative space and proper spacing: [http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/using-white-space-or-negative-space-in-your-designs--webdesign-3401,](http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/using-white-space-or-negative-space-in-your-designs--webdesign-3401,\)http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/adding-space-to-your-designs--webdesign-14836
- RESPONSIVE ISSUES: Your files are eithier inaccurately represented as responsive or have responsive layout issues. Please take a moment to make sure that your design layout looks correct at different breakpoints and that all text is scaled appropriately for smaller devices.
- TYPEFACE: The choice of typeface should support the purpose of the design and by extension, the needs of the intended audience. Ref: https://designschool.canva.com/font-design/
- FONT COMBINATIONS: It’s recommended that you pair complementary fonts that add to the design aesthetic you’re going for. In general, a design should utilize less than three (ideally two) font variations that each compliment another — not compete for attention. Ref: https://designschool.canva.com/blog/the-ultimate-guide-to-font-pairing/
- The overall design of this template requires additional work before it can be approved on ThemeForest.