my theme got soft rejected, below are the reviewer’s comments;
- Make sub-title more visible: http://envato.d.pr/1jsHa/3CzijKVX
- Theme scroll very slowly and it seems buggy.
- This also needs to be more visible: http://envato.d.pr/1d6Lt/4PsmVCmi
- Dropdown items are also not visible enough: http://envato.d.pr/Vf8F/UUCLyymZ
- Titles are not readable enough and content also not fully visible: http://envato.d.pr/1fbCn/30Rdu3sb
- Blockquote’s visibility needs to increase too: http://envato.d.pr/18ZWu/5aF9MTlt
- Form usability is pretty low: http://envato.d.pr/QeUl/18YPILxX
- There can be a time when user will publish a post without a title and to make untitled posts accessible post dates should be linked.
- Sidebars are pretty unusable: There can be a time when user will publish a post without a title and to make untitled posts accessible post dates should be linked.
- Comment forms usability is also low: http://envato.d.pr/QeUl/18YPILxX
- Test your theme across different screen sizes and devices.
What they mention mostly are visibility problems, if you check the screenshots they are showing you can pretty easily understand that the texts are not visible enough; however the problem is I couldn’t see such a problem in the demo. I tested on all browsers, both mac and windows and yet couldn’t see that problem. All the text I see in the demo are pretty clean and visible.
Can you pls check the demo and let me know if the texts look visible or are they like in those screenshots the reviewer shown me?
Comment form usability and contact form usability are yet another problem I don’t get, is that because those forms do not have ‘help’ texts?, I use the ‘labels’ as help text too.
Demo url again - http://www.outcrafter.com/ojeen/
Thanks a lot,