Soft rejected - twice

Sent this item twice and have been twice soft rejected.

jQueryoke

Reviewer’s opinion: Item is not functioning correctly in Firefox, please check and resubmit. Clicking the play button doesn’t start, however the > button will jumpstart it, but functionality isn’t working correctly from that point forward either.

OK, checked in Firefox and sent this item again. I explained that player should not preload anything, user should tap on song in the playlist under the player and the song and lyrics will load automatically.

Reviewer’s opinion: Unfortunately the playlist is not visible and I’m still experiencing the same issues. Clicking play shows the timeline and appears to be in play mode, but doesn’t start playing anything.

I checked my item in all browers, desktop and mobile, and it works OK, except on my Lumia 535 with mobile Edge, but there’s no point in kicking a dead horse. Please, I need some more opinions. Is the playlist below invisible? Thanks…

Flash news! Item is accepted on other market site. Oh, well… Never mind.

Easy solution, just add a few more codes if no item selected, when you click the “play button” load the last song instead. That would solve your issue ( like right/left arrows )

I know that, but I tried to avoid any preloading/downloading. Some people are on restricted mobile plans, so why would I steal their MB’s, against their will? I thought this was clear enough. Thanks for feedback.
But, is that playlist below invisible or they’re making a fool of me?

One more try, edited everything written by reviewer, but…

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Thank you for your submission.

1. PROPER EVENT BINDING: Consider using the preferred .on() method rather than .click(), .bind(), .hover(), etc. For best performance and concise code use event delegation whenever possible: http://code.tutsplus.com/tutorials/quick-tip-javascript-event-delegation-in-4-minutes--net-8961
  2. PARSEINT REQUIRES A RADIX: Please make sure you are supplying a radix for all parseInt().
  3. Please separate all demo CSS from plugin CSS. Place all plugin-specific CSS in a separate stylesheet and avoid any generic rules/names in your plugin CSS file.

This is twilight zone, people. This is the only player, ever, that parses enanced LRC lyrics in jS, everything works as it should, but I truly suspect this guy has no clue what is he reviewing.