[Soft-Rejected Theme] Is this possible to get theme approved on TF yet?

wordpress

Hello,

I need your help guys really bad, I am working on my another ‘multi-purpose’ theme and I just get second theme rejection with typical note:

Minimal templates can be clean and simple when you manage to handle the white space and details to provide a simple but yet unique template. But if you can’t, it will look like an incomplete template – blank template.

In this case, the submitted template is more like a ‘framework’ than a full fledged design. If you’re going with minimalism, you need to make sure all the little details check out.

Is there someone from Envato or someone who would like like explain me what that mean? In my case, which part of my theme look like need to work or is incomplete? And another question - what this part mean ‘is more like a ‘framework’ than a full fledged design’? I thought that multi-purpose themes should be like ‘framework’.

Here is my theme: Creativa - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

Any thoughts guys, how can I improve this theme?

Your design is definitely not bad, I like it but there are already SO MANY similar multipurpose themes and most of the recent ones just look bit better than yours. My advice is to redesign this theme to fit a particular niche. You will have much higher chance to be approved. If you want to submit a multipurpose theme at all cost, then you will have to bring something more unique and better.