[Soft rejected] For some strange reason.

That’s the way to offer feedback. Thank you dear reviewer. I can agree with http://envato.d.pr/18Ts6/5dZA6YlW the contrast is low. You have to give it a second look to really read the text. Most probably you are too attached to your design and can’t see these small issues. Try making small fixes as your theme looks already good. …and just wondering what was the point for the first review?? :)) That rise a big question about the review process unfortunately…

1 Like

True, where thankful we at least know now which direction we need to work on. Only a pity that it has to take 11 days and 3 more days before he gave that proper feedback

1 Like

I don’t know why they still keep this http://quality.market.envato.com/ now on TF the estimated review time is 6 days but in reality it’s almost double. As it’s far from being accurate …it has no value …at least not on TF. I’m not saying this with bad intent …but all these small issues are making the whole process confusing.

wow, now that’s how a soft reject should look like!
I agree with some of the comments but that with the double title not so much, this is actually one of the design trends for 2016. I really like that.

Click on ThemeForest and on page end there is separate section for WP.

I disagree with most of upper soft reject reasons.
We had a small calculations with new coming themes - for “creative” category, the monthly number of new accepted themes are approx. 30-40% lesser then 6 months ago. I doubt there are lesser themes submitting.
My conclusion - Envato (TF) are trying to reduce market saturation with “strengthening quality criteria”. I put this in quotes, because, in my opinion, the criteria is not clear, very vague when reviewed, and not fair to authors. Envato is becoming less and less transparent for their authors.
I believe this explains my opinion that this theme should be accepted. There are new themes on TF that have less quality then this one, and still have good sales.
I sympathize with you, Artillegence - keep on with good work.

1 Like

This is seriously odd, considering the multipurpose themes all have the same elements and 90% of them look the same. If this theme is similar to what’s currently on the marketplaces, then I guess ThemeForest can start approving 5 items per week from now on, as probably those are unique.

I like the theme but the typography isn’t that good, though, compared to other stuff approved recently, it’s definitely better.

Regarding the new reviewers, I got rejected for the same reason twice and now I’m waiting for more than 2 days for an error that doesn’t exist. This is like you’re going through an automatic process, there seems nothing human in this whole review process. And what’s worse is that you sometimes get rejected for errors that don’t exist just because they don’t even bother checking. If theme check says something, why check, it takes less time to reject it.

thanks for feedback and support guys, We had to eventually change the design, I really liked the title overlapping style though.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but I think your theme is rather too unique on the marketplace. :slightly_smiling:
He might have spoken paradoxically. It seems that this is a common affair.

Hey man Your design is ever worse than before. Your Footer and clicks are not working also the Menu section of that Food names and price are Crowded and SPECIALITIES section has brightness problem.

It’s 3 Day takes a Resubmission and it seems to take 4 days. Why is that http://quality.market.envato.com/ is lying?

We’re still waiting to be approved, almost 21 days now. Seems they are taking their time. And in the mean time, they let us change so much that it becomes the same as the rest of the marketplace.

@Themewaves We have opened this thread for constructive feedback, “Your design is ever worse than before” is really unprofessional . These are menu items not portfolio items that should open in pages.

I really liked the overlapping titles. You should have tried to solve it somehow and keep them.
I think that themewaves is trying to say is that the theme looked better before the changes imposed by the reviewer.

Me too mate, but main rejection point was double titles.We will try to come up with something for now design issues are solved but got a list for technical issues… wish they keep a maintained list.

1 Like

Very nice design with original elements. Glad to see this tactic of resubmitting and asking for better feedback is working.

@Artillegence please keep us updated with the process. I’m very curios about the resolution. Thanks!

1 Like

Still waiting after our third soft rejection. Technical issues, new issues keep on rising over and over. Ones which are nowhere documented and ones which were approved last time.

Would be very helpful if the reviewers made an official list of requirements somewhere online and stick to it. Grrr, nothing against critics or issues found but let us know upfront or soft reject with ALL issues so we won’t have to waste time over and over.

The more you complain the longer they let you wait.

1 Like

A more complete feedback list can save time on both sides …

2 Likes

Did they accept theme already ?

Hi,

Nice theme, personally i’m not a big fan of the letter spacing on certain elements, perhaps sticking to the spacing only on the main menu (not the sub menu).

It seems your menu is shown before the page is loaded?

The tomatoes at the bottom of the page that fade in are blocking some elements, i’m unable to click the reviews for a single product due to this image overlay.

Stunning work though. Good luck.