Soft-reject: Your name changes should be reflected throughout all of your files?

First, soft-reject was the item name available in TF marketplace. So I changed my template name also the previous name removed from all files.

Now soft-reject for "Your name changes should be reflected throughout all of your files"

Could anyone please help me?

Thanks

did you received any issue about ITEM TITLE?
then check your item all files is there previous name are exist or not

No any issue received about Item Title. Also I have checked all files no existing name. Already three times soft-reject about the issue Your name changes should be reflected throughout all of your files.

Thanks

Your first soft reject was a suggestion to change Item Title. So I guess your first update submit was chnaged Item title. As you changed your title name so all of your Item files must should reflect that name and should remove all exisiting old title. Hope this make sense. Thanks

After updated Item Title re-submitted but again back the same issue. Could you give me any suggestion?

Thanks!

Did you check your footer?

Yes, already

please search using any html editor the old title into your full template files (html,css,js, thmbnail, preview image…). If you didn’t found any then you can tell details to reviewer in Item submit comments.

Thanks!