Soft reject, soft reject, soft reject

Hello,
i’ve created tool for generating SVG loaders and added demo link during submission: http://primeloaders.primeunion.io . No matter what I do I see blank page in Live Preview. My reviewer is not helpful… He is not answering my questions, he just keeps Crtl+C, Ctrl+V same response…

Thank you for your submission. 1. ITEM DESCRIPTION: Make sure your item description includes an accurate description of how editable or customizable your item is. Please list the file formats included. Any elements that appear or are used in the preview but are NOT in the download. Any outside assets, fonts, or resources used. Important: Please click the Save button prior to resubmitting your item. 2. LIVE DEMO NOT ACCESSIBLE: A full review cannot be performed at this time - please check your live demo URL and resubmit.

The review seems pretty clear in temrs of checking that your description is complete etc.

As far as the link goes - it seems to work for us but there’s only one loader (pizza)? Is that right or should there be others?

Thanks for reply.

1. I’ve missed demo link in my first submission because field was not marked as required. Reviewer soft rejected, so i’ve added it. Demo shows basic example how to create loader - in this case only pizza loader. Rest is visible in provided video. I’m confused what’s the point of adding all 10, when you can copy and use loader instead of buying it? Beside of this “LIVE DEMO NOT ACCESSIBLE” + blank page in Live preview means for me that it doesn’t work at all, not that it’s incomplete or something…

2. This is my description:

10 animated SVG loaders. Extremely easy to use. Open index.html file and:

Click loader
Use Color picker to pick any color you want
Code will be updated dynamically
Select and copy generated code
Paste into your website HTML

Enjoy the animation!
Files included

HTML
CSS
JS

Make sure your item description includes an accurate description of how editable or customizable your item is. - so it’s not accurate?
Please list the file formats included. - listed all formats
Any elements that appear or are used in the preview but are NOT in the download. - everything is in download
Any outside assets, fonts, or resources used. - no outside assets/fonts/resources

Thanks for any help!

So it is ALWAYS best to demo everything - people need it spelled out and what if they didn’t watch the video? It also appears unfinished or broken if the video shows one thing and the demo another.

The demo is not responsive - a big % of traffic will be mobile or tablet based and this is a sure fire way to lose customers

If the demo is not working for you/the reviewer then, unfortunately, this is something you need to fix. The reviewer cannot do anything about that.

I do think the description could be a little more detailed. AGain I get it is what it is but you can never give enough support

What about documentation? Is that any more detailed? e.g. video how to? Screenshots? etc.?