Soft reject again , need feedbacks and advices

Hey Guys,

I just had one of my latest WordPress themes soft-rejected and here is the demo:

http://demo.codiux.com/pulse-wpdemos/

I have the HTML version approved on Themeforest and i have been getting nothing but great comments and feedback on the design from customers .

The reviwer responds with this comment :

1. The overall design and aesthetic quality aren’t ready for ThemeForest.
  1. The typography and visual hierarchy are weak and plain.
  1. The content need more room to breath.
  1. Unfortunately ‘WordPress’ has higher standards in terms of aesthetics. An approved design in other categories does not guarantee an approval under ThemeForest’s WordPress category. Your design has an interesting starting concept, but it needs significant improvements in terms of aesthetics and attention to details.
  1. As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

Please feel free to submit your feedbacks and comments on the design.

Thanks.

I can only agree with that - some elements like icon on top right is not fully visible and on bottom right, hover fonts. You put really to much on one screen. You do not even have room for some padding in sections , fonts/content really doesn’t have place to breath

Visual hierarchy - You can also make some changes for example titles should be more visible …

But overall quality not ready ?? Strange … Typography is also nice in my opinion.

Hi WordicaThemes, thanks for your reply.
you said a thing and i don’t understand it too much :

You do not even have room for some padding in sections , fonts/content really doesn’t have place to breath

what you mean exactly by “padding in sections”.
thanks for your help :slightly_smiling:

That Your text is about 5px from border of box … like padding:5px 5px 5px 5px;

very “tight” website, this is my impression… :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your advices and feedbacks , they are very valuable.
i’ll work on that ; thanks again :blush: