Social media (FB, Twitter, Insta) image caption template

I run an e-commerce shop and regularly have to post to my company’s facebook, twitter, instagram images sometimes with quotes or funny captions so that they eventually get re posted and broaden my brands audience. But my life would be 100x easier if I could load up a PSD file with the best resolution sizes for images to post on social media and various font suggentions for posting such pictures. I would then just place a picture withing Photoshop into the background, write some text in the fields and boom upload the images to my social media.

I know I could probably make my own template but If someone could package something like this with cool small features or capturing attention techniques I would buy it.

hi havocdesigns, i am not sure i coudlunderstand what u would liike to have would u explain it a bit more pls? u can have a look at my portfolio http://graphicriver.net/user/n2n44 and pls fee free to contact me so taht we discuss about this issue, u can contact me through my profile page or email n2n44@yahoo.com. thanks in advance for your attention :wink:
have a nice day :wink:
Nico / n2n44