Soccer wall chart schedule got rejected. Why ?

Hello,

I uploaded 3 days ago a project I made in Adobe Illustrator containing a wall chart schedule for the Euro Cup 2016 football tournament made in France.

And a while ago, I received an email saying that the item got rejected:

After completing our review, we’ve determined that ‘Euro Tournament Wall Chart 2016’ isn’t at the quality standard needed to continue forward with the review process on GraphicRiver. As the submission is too far off the standards we require, you’ll be unable to re-submit on this occasion.

I don’t know why it is “too far off the standards we require” knowing that everything is made from vectors and all in adobe illustrator. So everything is in high definition.

Here is a screenshot:

Can someone please tell me why it got rejected ?

Thanks in advance.

Can someone please help me out :pensive:

Your asking for a reason why. Yet you already have your answer
"isn’t at the quality standard needed to continue forward with the review process"
I’m sure you put a lot of time and effort into it.
Putting some of the mistakes you have made aside, it simply isnt good enough. you have white outline missing on group c. the cut off corners are all facing same way. is it good enough to go on someones wall/tablel , yes it is, is it good enough for graphicriver no it isnt.

apart from the technical issue, I think the reason is that it would be interesting only for one month, after euro 2016 done then what

lol are they supposed to do anything else otherwise anyway? lol sorry to say just that but this is a bit unfair in this case as this is true for lost of approved items also in this case … or u have to do something that is pretty basic with no particular information and “identity” so that it can reworked into something else … in addition, in all cases it would take time to edit in something else anyway … the formula for euopean cup is different as the one for world cup for instance … in all cases it takes people to edit all datas if u know what i mean …

hi, i think that u need to find a few originalities and make sure that the whole things gets to the next level visually as well so that people feel impressed , approve the item and that sone people buy it afterwards … nothing impossible thus … just some extra effort but u have to do quick to make sure that u can get a couple of sales …