So many items no longer available when searching for images

I just spend 50 minutes adding pictures to a collection, Went to checkout and added all to cart, out of 19 images only 4 went to the cart because the rest were no longer available.

Why show images that are no longer available? Quite stupid imo.

2 Likes

Really strange situation…

Yeah i’m not sure why they allow non purchasable images to show.

Look at a few images on the search below, heaps are not available:

I’m looking for another market to buy images at, photodune is a waste of time now. More then 50% of images I look at and like are no longer available.

Search for one thing then, 7 out of 8 images were not available.

Time consuming.

2 Likes

I also have spent time selecting images I wish to use, adding them to “Favorites” only to find they are no longer available. Total waste of time. It also tells me Envato is not as good as I thought it was. Poorly-managed. The website looks great, but beyond that, I’ll have to look for another online stock multimedia provider. I don’t have time for this nonsense. Oh, and there is no way to communicate directly with the company. This all translates to a second-rate operation.

1 Like

We recently did a major cleaning of the photo directory. It’s meant a bit of dust while we’ve made the transition. For all the details you can see the announcement here.

Thanks!

1 Like

Today I received a message from one of my buyers complaining that the model I used in the flyer purchased by him is no longer available. And when I checked my downloads, the horror - none of the 17 models I bought from Photodune is available anymore!! Now I have to search for the 17 models on other stock sites and update all the links referred to the buyers. Insane!
I just can’t believe what’s happening on Photodune! I had 301 gorgeous stock images added to a collection (I can still see the total number of items I had in there), and now only 14 are left! 14 from 301 !! This marketplace is dead and buried for me. There’s not a single model left that I could use in my flyers. When I search for “gorgeous woman or girl”, I get dozens of results on the front pages with a woman wearing a hijab!! Not that a woman with hijab isn’t beautiful, but…seriously?? Not being able to find a single woman here that can be used in my flyers?? Wow, just wow!!

2 Likes