So happy I joined!

After a few days of flirting with the idea of signing up as an author on AJ, I finally did it. I was unsure about selling my music on a website, but it makes me so happy to know that there’s a community here. I’ve been reading through some posts. You guys are awesome. :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to get the approvals rolling!

11 Likes

Welcome to the jungle! Hope you do well! Why don’t you tell us a little bit about yourself?

Thanks!

I’ve been surrounded by music all my life. I started very young and had a chance to tour with some of my favorite bands as a lighting designer all while having a career in real estate. A couple of years ago, I stopped “wishing” I could make music for life, built a great little studio in a rehearsal space and started making music full time. Since then, I’ve started three projects (a rock band, a techno project and a jazz project with Jivan Gasparyan, Jr.) and written over 200 songs. I taught myself how to use DAWs and outboard gear with the help of my friends and a lot of patience. After noticing how much music I have laying around collecting dust, I realized I could be putting it all to good use here.

Now I’m 30 years old, transitioning between careers and loving every minute of the struggle. I live in Los Angeles, so the music scene is extremely saturated here. I listen to a really wide variety of genres/styles but tend to compose rock, jazz, blues and pretty much all genres of electronic music.

That’s about it! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome @HeavyMachinery! I hope you have a great 2017 here at AJ :tada:

Welcome @HeavyMachinery, good luck! :slight_smile:

Welcome @HeavyMachinery :slight_smile:

Hey @HeavyMachinery, welcome to the AudioJungle asylum!

Great people to talk to would be the chaps at @SnailMusic, they’ve just gone through the same stage of their life that you have, and would be awesome to get some advice. @AurusAudio is another good human to hit up for some tips and tricks :wink:

Great to have you with us. Welcome to the rest of your life :smiley:

1 Like

Welcooooooooooooooooooooooooome :slight_smile:
AS

Welcome to the jungle…

Welcome! :slight_smile:

Welcome, dude!

Hello @HeavyMachinery and welcome to the club! :slight_smile:

We’re here to answer any question that you might have! If you want to read something, we publish every month our Income Reports here explaining all that has been happening to us since we registered on AJ one year ago. Tomorrow we will publish the next one with some good news!

Cheers!

Hi, @HeavyMachinery! Welcome to AudioJungle family! :blush:

Welcome! GLWS!

Thank you!

That’s some very useful information! Much appreciated.

1 Like