So 30% for US Tax is actualy 36%?

I hope envato will short this problems out, win-win solution for both author and envato team, Increasing the price tag / a prerequisite tax for level 8 above only / Shorter review time or Expanded market promotion on various social network ( I never seen AJ ads on Youtube or other Envato network ads) , Audio Jungle is still on the second page for “Royalty-Free” keyword.

There’s not been a definitive answer as to why yet.

i agree with u , even if we like tis place, fees are huge and when u add something like additional tax before normal taxes , this is eating part of the small benefit again … and that doesn’t help any author to make a good living, for sure (when this is already quite complicated to say the least even without this)

they have chosen to expand a market which is by far the most developed this far, that’s what i call speculating, by the way, even since they moved, a lot of guys sales in USA are the same or even down to way lower than before … that’s the real deal, as for me, all USA buyers are welcome as i mentioned, i will be pleased to give IRS a percent lol (well i cannot say any other way, even if i would have welcome even more if i did not have this additional tax indeed lol)

I noticed that too

unfortunately, i wish it could be another way , especially after we were told that they wanted to develop further more the US market …