SnailMusic reached 1000 sales!

Hey @SnailMusic, I just noticed today that you reached 1000 sales! I used to really enjoy reading your regular blog posts and thought it was a shame that you didn’t continue as you would have hoped.

I hope you’re both doing really well and start making some new music again soon!

10 Likes

Big congrats to Pablo and Fernando! Keep on climbing guys! :tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations! :mage:

1 Like

great achievement! :slight_smile: congratulations… let’s to celebrate!! :smiley: :beer::beer::beer:

1 Like

Congrats guys! :sunglasses:
Hope the two of you are doing good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Enhorabuena guys! Congrats and keep it up :raised_hands:

1 Like

Congrats guys and I agree with Alister, really enjoyed the blog posts and stuff, you should figure out a way to bring it back somehow!

1 Like

Oh my god guys!!!

@AlisterBunclark @AurusAudio (Hi James!!), @CleanMagicAudio, @MusicLFiles, @PurpleFogSound, @MeGustaMusic, @RobertReid

You don’t know how happy I am to read your comments (much more than the thousandth figure that we just reached!), it’s amazing to see how people in this community really cares for the others! :blush: That’s very emotional.

Things went weird this last year, with the full webpage redesign and other stuff that was going on (huge workload every week!) we stopped to write our income reports, as you know. But that doesn’t mean that we don’t keep going!

In fact, my friend and partner Fernando is making music again -which we hope to release soon- and also making not just royalty-free songs but commercial music! A whole new world to learn about hahaha.

Also, our business is now profitable since a few months ago, not because of Audiojungle, but other marketing online related income that adds up to what we sell here.

Million thanks to all of you!! :tada::confetti_ball:
Pablo

11 Likes

Congratulations on the milestone. :tada: So glad to hear you guys are doing well. Your blog posts were very interesting and much appreciated! I hope that things continue to go well for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words @MidnightSnap!!! :blush::blush:

congrats!!!

1 Like

Congrats @SnailMusic !!! I really love your tracks ! Wish you @pinkzebra type of success ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @PrestoSound and @FankiMankizProductio, hahaha oh my god I think we all wish here that amazing kind of success! :slight_smile: Thanks!

Big Congrats !!!

1 Like

Congratulations @SnailMusic ! I admire your music and how you brand yourself through the website. Surely I was inspired by both of you too! :tada: :smile:

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations :slight_smile:

1 Like

wowowow cool!:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you very much @zigro @RogueStarsProduction @ShymonMusic @MosaicSoundSystem-St and thanks @FASSounds, we’re so delighted to have been an inspiration for others!! That’s so so great! :smiley: :blush:

Beautiful achievement, congrats! :sunny: