small business loan matching webapp

hi all,

i’m looking to build a small business loan matching webapp like fundera.com, and lendio.com.

My MVP consists of the following user flow

1. landing page fill in name number and email
  2. pre qualifier answer basic questions about business and purpose of loan
  3. Visitor is matched with loans
  4. given an option to pay for credit scored from experian and transunion
  5. Visitor uploads documents and it is checked manually by an SME banker.
  6. Offline consultation is given to visitor
  7. proceed with loan application

I’d greatly appreciate any advice on what i can purchase to make this webapp.

Thank You!

That’s quite a serious build and the specific requirements almost certainly mean that while a template might offer a head start, realistically you won’t find exactly what you need and will require custom development esp around the matching visitors to individual suitable loans

If you have a realistic budget in mind for it? If so I 'd suggest looking at www.studio.envato.com for a freelancer to help build it.

Hello,

You can contact me and we can discuss about this project.

Regards

cool. though Zaccc i am broke as heck. Got alot of ramen and about 100 usd, went for a government sponsored fintech bootcamp only to get to top 5 and then our infamous prime minister of Malaysia mr USD 7 billion announced that funding was cut and for us to find corporates for funding. Could we barter services? will send you my resume

I am sorry to hear that but we all live from money.

Hey charlie thanks for the tip. Not a sob story i think the word budget is simply out of the question for me. My life is a freaking joke right now :joy:. So intending to purchase plugins that i can tweak for my startup. I was thinking woocommerce and gravity forms. Then creating tags to match the borrower to the correct lender.

hey no worries totally get that. But if you don’t mind giving me a no obligation quote i could have it handy if one of the angels i pitch to finally invest. :grinning:

Could you suggest any firm to get a good $400 loan?

Hey, let’s get in touch, send us a message here.