Slider Revolution - Unable to find the Logo - Saras Theme

Hello,
I’m getting crazy trying to find where is the logo so I can replace it on the slider revolution intro as you can see in the demo site.

I’m talking about the first thing that you see, that logo that disappear.

http://okthemes.com/saras/?storefront=envato-elements

I’ve looked all around inside the slider revolution but as it’s my first time dealing with it maybe there’s some secret compartment.

I’ve also already changed the site logo so I really don’t know where to look for it.

Can someone help me?

Thank you

Hi,

Envato Elements does not provide direct item support . All items on Envato Elements are created by independent designers. Due to this and the nature of our unlimited subscription, we cannot provide direct technical support or advice on the use of items

You can follow this link for installation for Envato Elements WordPress

Thanks!

Thank you.
That’s why I’m asking to a Forum addressed to Envato Elemens customers.
Here I shall find a kind soul!
At least I hope so!

You can get a solution it in some ways:

1. please check theme options and found settings for Loading logo and replace the current one
  2. check in Appearance => Customize then check is there any setings for loading logo
  3. Mnually change and in this case use ftp to replace the current logo with your logo. For doing this go to ’ wp-content/uploads/2019/06/’ and you will see a logo named ‘logo-retina.png’ rename your logo with ‘logo-retina.png’ and replace.

Hope will help.

Thanks

That’s a bingo!
It was in the Theme Options.
I must say that I didn’t look there I had just updated the logo in the Appearance - Customize.
Thank you so much!!!
Have a great day!!
Alessandro

1 Like