Slider Revolution Fatal Error in Thrive

Today, my THRIVE theme started having issues. I’ve boiled it down to the Slider Revolution plug in. When I try to reinstall the plug in, I get a fatal error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home/newspap6/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider1/includes/framework/base-admin.class.php:71 Stack trace: #0 /home/newspap6/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider1/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(572): RevSliderBaseAdmin::addMetaBox('Revolution Slid...', '', Array, NULL) #1 /home/newspap6/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider1/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(73): RevSliderAdmin->addSliderMetaBox() #2 /home/newspap6/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider1/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(44): RevSliderAdmin->init() #3 /home/newspap6/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider1/revslider.php(162): RevSliderAdmin->__construct('/home/newspap6/...') #4 /home/newspap6/public_html/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(2050): include('/home/newspap6/...') #5 /home/newspap6/public_html/wp-admin/plugins.php(175): plugin_sandbox_scrape('revslider1/revs...') #6 {main} thrown in /home/newspap6/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider1/includes/framework/base-admin.class.php on line 71

Hi

Please make sure you are using the latest version plugins, themes, wordpress and php. Please contact Item Author to get item support Contact your purchased Item Author and let them know.

Thanks

Hi kslimp,

Thanks for using Slider Revolution. What you’re experiencing isn’t a known issue and could be caused by some conflict with another 3rd party plugin. Kindly go through this conflict test and see if it helps. Also, as mentioned by mgscoder, make sure that you’re using the latest version of the plugins, theme, WordPress, and PHP.

Furthermore, since you have the bundled version of the plugin, you may reach out your theme author for support. If you need direct support from “us”(The Slider Revolution plugin author), purchase a copy of the plugin here https://codecanyon.net/item/slider-revolution-responsive-wordpress-plugin/2751380 and the license key you receive will allow you to open a support ticket in our support center where we can help you further with this and also, you’ll receive the additional benefits listed here: https://revolution.themepunch.com/direct-customer-benefits/

Thanks!

KC
ThemePunch

2 Likes