Slider Rev PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Invalid archive structure

Hello,

We purchased Slider Rev plugin for our wordpress website last year. We just moved up to a newer version of linux server. When we try to upgrade the Slider Rev plugin, we get the following error:

An error occurred while updating Slider Revolution: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Invalid archive structure

Can we get some help please?

Hi

May be you are trying to update from wp-admin dashboard => plugins mean 1 click update. For getting auto update you have to register the plugin license, have you registered?

If you have still problem with the plugin then The best way to get the support is Contact your purchased plugin Author @themepunch @ThemePunch-Support-K Contact Author and let them know.

Thanks

Contact with your purchase item author @themepunch @ThemePunch-Support-K

Hello,

I tried to send an e-mail to the same support email on our last ticket but the e-mail is not going thru.

I tried to update from Wordfence and directly from the plugin both. Is there a specific message board for Envato Slider Rev?

Thanks

Hi

Please open a support ticket at support center. Also you can check https://www.themepunch.com/slider-revolution/help-support/#message-board

Thanks

Hi @paul_wozniak,

Thanks for using Slider Revolution. I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues trying to update the plugin. Kindly contact us via our email at help@themepunch.support and we’ll check what’s going on.

Thanks!

KC
ThemePunch

KC,

E-mail sent. Thank you!