Skrill no accept withdrawals in USD.

Hi Friends after seen so many fraud complaints about skrill.com in https://www.trustpilot.com/review/skrill.com?page=2 i fear about this company … i am using skrill.com from last 2 years at first its fine recently on 3rd october i withdraw funds 800 USD but still not received my money in bank after withdraw funds in i got emails from skrill.com its showing different bank location name in another approved email in account number 2nd number omitted this bank account verified 2 years back that time nearly 10 times i received funds successfully also that time bank location also showing same but now its changed i am fearing i will receive funds or not . while searching in google about skrill.com frauds i have seen above website after seen that reviews i fear about this site and frauds … i donot know what happen i will update you after few days … its better to keep away this skrill.com website to receive funds … there is now customer service few years back they given very goods service and customer support but no customer service they lost their name and trust .

Always best to take TrustPilot reviews with a pinch of salt… people rarely search out the site to leave positive reviews. Would you be aware of their TrustPilot page if everything was going smoothly for you? I mean there’s 1000 reviews… some good, mostly bad, but how many people use Skrill in total?