Skrill is dead

This happened skrill is dead, I can’t get access to the site, app and I can’t withdraw my money through ATM…
Any one have the same problem?
Skrill support is quiet, all my money on the skrill, what I’m gonna eat?
What should I do? Any solution please!

1 Like

Skrill is working fine on my end?

Hi.
I can confirm. It’s down from here too. This is the message I get when I try to login:
"This website is under heavy load
We’re sorry, too many people are accessing this website at the same time. We’re working on this problem. Please try again later."
Strange. :confused:

1 Like

I can forgive it, but I can’t get my money through ATM this is a BIG problem!

1 Like

Just withdrew my money from it.

You are a lucky guy! :wink:

Just withdraw money from it too

How you did that? direct to your bank account or through ATM?

Did you try more then one ATM ?

Often the ATM is more problematic then the card / bank!

Yes I tried 4 different! And the same problem, also can’t get access to the site, app and shops…

I transferred the money to a bank card (on the site).
The app also works well.

It’s different, I have the Skrill VIP card but now I think it’s not a VIP it’s a curse of hell card…

I don’t have a vip skrill card, i have a usual bank card.

i have same problems. cannot get access in my skrill. it says that too many people accessing plaplaplapla how long that problem might be excist?

1 Like

Have no idea but now skrill asks me for ident my address, maybe skrill had many hacker attacks!

skrill have so many customers so i hope they will fix that shit faster… i have to make some transfers but just cannot log in. also now its show only a white blank page after typing www.skrill.com :frowning:

1 Like

Cryonics you even cannot use ur card? what it says in atm when u try to use it? i havent tried it yet but i guess i have the same problem then…

Some problems with my ip access and now support is trying resolve it, but temporary have blocked any transaction… I think you don’t have the same problem, try to reset your internet for update your ip address. And them try to log in, it’s worked to me!

site working, but when I try to log in, i have a message:
This website is under heavy loadWe’re sorry, too many people are accessing this website at the same time. We’re working on this problem. Please try again later.

it seems that they have global problem. now i got access to my account by using other ip address but cannot make transfers. it says some error, after confirming transaction. now i go to atm and will see can i get out some money.

1 Like