Single Use and Multi Use

Hi,

I’ve come across one of my items ( a background loop) that is used in 2 or 3 youtube video of a youtube channel. And i know it wasnt purchased as multi use.

Actually my multi use sales are at most 3 or 4. Yeah just 3 or 4 multi use license over +1000 sales. So what is the point of this multi use price? Nobody is buying with that price. And most of them are using our items as many as they want. there is no way that we can follow our customers or envato notice that license violations. The example i tell above is just a coincidence.

I dont know the other markets or other videohive items but if i want to talk about loops and backgrounds. this price system is not working i mean that multi use option is just like my dumbell set it is there but never used.

They’re allowed to use it 52 times if it’s part of a series…

Do I need a separate license each time I use an item in a series?
No. You only need to purchase the item once per series.

What constitutes a series (eg TV series, webisodes, or a magazine with monthly editions)?
To be considered a series, all things in the series (eg episode, edition) must be connected, and be released within 1 year of the first installment. There is also a maximum of 52 episodes or editions within the series.