Since I could not find the topic indicated in "themeforest", a refund process is requested

Dear envato.com,

When I would like to purchase a theme “Bridge - Creative Multipurpose WordPress Theme” (https://themeforest.net/item/bridge-creative-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7315054), I saw the advertisement in topbar, which describled as "Envato Elements : WordPress themes, plugins, video templates & more! Unlimited Downloads ". In order to get this theme, I did not hesitate to purchase a monthly subscription service. Unfortunately, after I completed the subscription, I found that it is not able to find the required “Bridge” theme in “envato.com”. At the same time and, in order to try to make up for the loss, I had to try again to find several other themes that might be replaced, such as “movedo”, “Definity” and “yottis”. The results once again disappointed me a lot: there is not even a theme that I need to be found.

I have to realize with regret that the advertisement on topper of “themeforest” has given much misleading. Currently neither I get the theme I desired, nor the $ 23 monthly subscription has helped me. For this reason, can you please let me know if it is apply for a refund?

Thank you and hope to get your help soon.

Invoice # 2709313

Best regards,
Yin

Hi

Please contact Elements Support. Elements Support Team will be happy to help.

Thanks!

Hi, thank you for your kind reply!

I just tried to send a ticket in “my subscription” section and received an email with the content: “We ’re currently experiencing a high volume of enquiries and our response time could be up to 10 days…”

10 days seems to be a long waiting time, can you please let me know when will I receive a reply?

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Yin

support team will reply as quickly they can but it can be delay for experiencing a high volume of enquiries, weekend, holidays etc. please keep patience.

Thanks for your clarification, hope to get in touch soon for the solution.

Regards,
Yin

1 Like