Sidebar issues on Child Category

Hi All

Can someone help me how to fix this problem?

https://femfashionshop.com/product-category/apparel/

When you click on the sidebar item, in this case White Party, the sidebar completely disappears.

Please advise what is the solution for this.

Hi

In your sidebar there I can see some list of product name. I think in your site product details page layout settings sidebar not set. But in product category as like apparel you have sidebar. So, to display sidebar in product details page you have to set sidebar in product details page. Please check theme options is there any settings to set sidebar for details page. Otherwise you have to do it by custmizing the theme.

Thanks

Hi
I guess Its exactly not a product page issue, but more of a child category layout issue, cause I don’t want any sidebars on my product page. However what you see on my website are purely Categories and Sub Categories/Child category.

What you see on the sidebar that has a list of products names are actually sub categories of a PARENT. Now if you click on any Child/Sub Category it should not disappear or vanish cause what I have clicked on in this case is a subcategory and not a product page

Appreciate thoughts

Hi

So when you are in product category page in sidebar you can see subcategories but when you are in product subcategory page then only product of that subcategory showing because in that subcategory there are no sub subcategory. So, if you like to display all parent categories or all subcategories of parent category then you have to customize the theme.

If the theme author demo you can see something you need then you can ask the theme author to assist you. Contact your purchased Theme Author. Contact Author and let them know.

Thanks