Show us the projects where your music was used!

Hey, that’s awesome @PhilLarson! Congrats, my friend!

1 Like

I am not sure if I should post this,I ll let the moderators decide! This Not Safe for Work video is using one of my tracks!

5 Likes

One of my tracks called “Walking on Heaven” was used in Goldair Handling Corporate Video Grooming Female & Make up Look by Inglot

Official Windows 10 ads in Russia use my music! :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Walmart Mexico used my “Fun Kids” track)

2 Likes

Cant find my songs :confused:

My tune Ominous was integrated in the following youtube video that managed to hit almost 2 million views in a short timespan:

2 Likes

One of my items “Romantic Tango” for a promotional video of a spectacular dance duo.
https://vimeo.com/143377589

1 Like

It really looks like a lot of fun :smiley:

Here is a little sports segment someone used my indie rock track on:

Ford Australia

1 Like

Now I see that it’s not just Ford Australia. I found the ad on other Ford YouTube channels too. Nice :slight_smile:

Pretty famous Youtube channel trailer:)

Apparently, Hollywood-style birthday parties are a thing in Costa Rica!
Tracks used: Winter Legend, Showdown and Land of No Justice

Another one clip with my track "Ukulele Motivator"

G-Drive Racing team used my track Breakdown in one of their videos:

Hey fellows,

great entries here. Compliment! Always nice to see how the music ‘works’ on projects.

Since I’ve never heared my music on a project except VH projects, and I have no idea how to find them, I’d like to ask you how you found them. Is it nessecary to use AdRev to find your used tracks?

Thanks for help! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @uj-pro, have a look at your invoices and google the name of the company. You’ll probably find a link to the project on their website, Twitter, Facebook page etc.

1 Like