Should I upload this piece?

What do you think?

2 Likes

1:05 and 2:00 I would make it more impactful in adding percussion or/and brass or/and vocal (choir) here and being more rhythmic. I feel it needs to be more powerful and climatic before to fall back soft.

Bass/sub frequencies are not present enough.

I hope it helps! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @AnthonySigouin,
I’ve made a version with percussion and turned up the bass a little. I liked the more simple arrangement without the perc., but am glad to hear your opinion now.

Nice composition, but it’s still way way too harsh. It needs less highs and more lows. :slight_smile:

Use an analyzer (like iZotope Tonal Balance) and compare to a few pro tracks in a similar style.

KontoImperium

March 15

Nice composition, but it’s still way way too harsh. It needs less highs and more lows. :slight_smile:

Use an analyzer (like iZotope Tonal Balance) and compare to a few pro tracks in a similar style.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Hummingbird-musicwor

March 15

Hi @AnthonySigouin
, I’ve made a version with percussion and turned up the bass a little. I liked the more simple arrangement without the perc., but am glad to hear your opinion now.

Visit Topic لا مانع تمام ممتاز

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Saleh550

March 15

KontoImperium

سوف اتركها كما هي لانها جميله March 15

In Reply To

Hummingbird-musicwor

March 15

Hi @AnthonySigouin

, I’ve made a version with percussion and turned up the bass a little. I liked the more simple arrangement without the perc., but am glad to hear your opinion now.

Visit Topic لا مانع تمام ممتاز

In Reply To

KontoImperium

March 15

Nice composition, but it’s still way way too harsh. It needs less highs and more lows. :slight_smile: Use an analyzer (like iZotope Tonal Balance) and compare to a few pro tracks in a similar style.

Work more on the transitions between repetitions (in particular with percussion). You could have a one measure drop before it start back with added percussion the first time (1:05) and make a fill with them to go to the last climax (1:59). What about adding long choir or solo female vocal long notes harmony for the last climax to add something new? All this are just examples but you have to avoid to repeat passages in a too similar way.

You need more warm and power (bass and sub bass) in your sound.

Your composition is beautiful by the way. :slight_smile:

Thanks. I also think the composition and music is beautiful. Just wanted to ask some opinion.
My aim was to make a cristal clear sound. Not the muddy and overcompressed ones I see here to often. That’s certainly not what I wanted for the track. Also not making a big circus of a track. This is how far I am willing to go with compromsing the sound. I realise now i have to tune the drums somewhat more down. Sure I can overcompress, make more subs, make more changes (in the attempt to not repeat etc…, which is not the case when you see the different instruments used) but that’s not what music is supposed to be. RF music shouldn’t be unisex.