should I stay, or should I not...7th hard rejection

Hi guys! Im new on this site, and I decided, after 7 fails, to kindly ask you for your opinion, what am I doing wrong and how can I fix it. its a bit frustrating to get rejection without knowing a concrete reason, you know what I mean…
here is my last 3 attempts:

thanks for your time !

I thought your composition, mixing and master will be improved after you have the success here. Try again and again. Gain your skill. :smiley:

I guess you’re right Long, thanks for encouraging words. :wink:

Too complicated music. need easier.

thanks Evgeny, youre right about that, alright. any thoughts on overall sound, mix, mastering?

Too bright tools (Need softer) “distracting”. try doing more reverb on the sends.
compare the track of the author, and that’s what I did . you’ll understand.

thanks a lot for your time, I’ll keep that in mind in the future, God bless.

1 Like

Follow the link I gave. Listen to the difference.

1 Like

I will. I know that I must adjust, but I dont know how. I was never pushed to adjust my music to anything, except to my ears, which is definetly not good for this type of work… :grin:

My advice: There are Royalty Free libraries where you can sell your music online without having to submit it for a review to be approved. Just Google it :wink:

thanks for the advice. any suggestions or recomended sites on that matter, 'cause I dont have a clue? you could save me a lot of time and nerves…
please mail me at: sounbreakas@gmail.com
so we dont jeoperdize our dear Envato community,
thanks a bunch!:slightly_smiling_face:

Mailed you but your email is not working…

“Address not found
Your message wasn’t delivered to sounbreakas@gmail.com because the address couldn’t be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.”

wow I missed a “d”:sweat_smile:, sorry… it’s:
soundbreakas@gmail.com